Sunday, September 5, 2010

Congratulations Class of '11

You made it through your 1st week of Senior year! Before you know it, June will be here, and you'll wonder where the time went. Although you have a lot of work ahead of you, as much as possible try to enjoy this year full of "lasts"---last time sitting on the deck, last time dressing up for Spirit Week, last time ______. You get the point.


I was very happy to meet most of you for the first time and to reconnect with familiar faces from last year. I do look forward to an active and memorable year with the Class of 2011, and I am proud to be a part of your high school experience.


Check this blog often for important news about any of the following:



  • English 4
  • Senior Exhibition
  • Yearbook & other extracurricular opportunities
  • Student Leadership Council
  • Scholarship announcements
  • College Admissions process
  • College Financial Aid process
  • Senior business and activities
  • Etc........
My hope is that our blog can serve as a useful resource for information about everything related to Senior year. I hope to post daily, so please feel free to send me questions that you think would be helpful to answer for everybody in your class.

Have a lovely evening,

Ms. Paraiso

No comments:

Post a Comment