Hi Class of 2011,
Some Senior Business. I want to place the order for the Senior hoodies. That means submitting your illustrations/images/ideas for consideration so that the Seniors can vote on the different submissions after school on Wednesday, October 20th.
If you are going to submit an idea for the Senior hoodies, I need the following BY TUESDAY, 10/19:
1. Image for the front
2. Image for the back
3. Color of the sweatshirt
You can hand me a hard copy of your idea or a soft copy to my email. I will compile all of the entries and present it to the class for a vote on Wednesday, October 20th, after school.
EVERYONE should submit an idea. If you're worried about skills, you can use an online design tool found at http://www.customink.com/q/02/. Send me a link to the design, and we can include it!
Again, DEADLINE to get yours into the voting pool is Tuesday, 10/19.
No comments:
Post a Comment